The Real Human is a platform built to support and inspire by sharing YOUR real life stories.
The more we can share and talk openly about our own experiences, the more we can connect as a community and support each other to overcome challenges we face as musicians.
If you have a story to share about a personal challenge that you’ve overcome in your life as a musician (or maybe you’re in the middle of something right now) then please tell us about it by using this form.
We’ll be in touch if we need more information.
- Aim for a word count of around 600-1000 words and make sure you write a captivating introduction.
- Tell us a personal story from your life as a musician.
- Share the detail of your experience to engage the reader, painting a vivid picture of a life experience that we can all relate to.
- Make your story insightful and thought provoking, as the purpose is for our community to understand themselves on a deeper level.
- If you went through a tough time, then tell us: what happened? How did you feel at the time? What did you do to change your circumstances? What was the result of making these changes?
- Offer real life insights, advice and practical tips to help people with similar problems.
- Upload a photo or video to be included with the post, and a selfie style picture of yourself.